Dri-Masters are always at the forefront to help their customers in Reading, PA to give them the best carpet cleaning service possible.
Dri-Masters would love to help their customers achieve clean and beautiful carpets, free from germs, infections, dirt, and debris.
With so many customers served by Dri-Masters, we came across a few common queries that people had.
Do Carpets once Washed, get Dirty, and need an Immediate Wash?
- This happens only if there is any residue of detergents left in the carpet, this is a common problem when cleaned using DIY methods or unprofessional carpet cleaners who end up speeding their process by cutting the edges.
- Professionals either provide you with steam or low moisture cleaning depending upon the requirement. When properly done, the carpet does not re-soil easily.
Does Carpet Cleaning lead to Carpet Shrinking?
- This is another common query for most of our customers.
- If the back surface of your carpet gets wet, then the possibility of carpets getting shrunk increases, or if it is fitted poorly, you may be in trouble, other than that you don't have to worry.
- Also, wherever possible, prefer low moisture cleaning which avoids the shrinking and also the dampness for a longer time.
The Nitty-Gritty Details in Carpet Cleaning You Need to Know
Is the Use of Chemicals Safe?
- When considering this factor, it is important to know that right professional use the right products as these materials will have a very close contact with your skin and body, they will have effects depending on their presence and in particularly on kids and pets who love lying around on the carpet.
- So, it is essential to know and understand the appropriate use of chemicals in the right manner to achieve the right results.
- So, all people of Reading, PA, always be sure to make the right choice of organic products whenever and wherever possible.
How much Time required to Dry the Carpets?
- The time required to dry any carpet depends upon the area of the carpet, if it is an open area, then it takes nearly thirty minutes, and if the area is dense, it takes two-three hours when low moisture method is used.
- And likewise, the time will differ when using a steam cleaning method, the ideal time for drying a carpet is 24-hours.
Nicole G -
“With two dogs I’m not sure why I waited so long to get my carpets cleaned, but it was worth it. Quentin and Hunter were on time and pleasant. They took care of the carpet in my family room and on my stairs.”
Abigail B -
“Javier and Tyler were fantastic!!! Great job :)”
Michelle B.A -
“Friendly, affordable service”
Dri-Masters in Reading, PA are equipped with a professional setup that includes steam cleaning machines, hot water extraction equipments, dry cleaning tools, etc to clean any carpet with possibly the best technology in use.
For any further assistance and help, please call us at 717-378-4323.