Dri-Masters are always at the forefront to help their customers in Reading, Kutztown, and Pottstown, PA to give them the best carpet cleaning service possible.
Dri-Masters would love to help their customers to achieve clean and beautiful carpets, free from germs, infections, dirt, and debris. We are just a call away!
With so many customers served by Dri-Masters, they came across a few common queries that people had.
Do carpets once washed get dirty, and need an immediate wash?
- This happens only if there is any residue of detergents left in the carpet, this is a common problem when followed by DIY methods or when not done by thorough professionals who end up speeding their process of cleaning by cutting the edges.
- Professionals either provide you with steam or low moisture cleaning depending upon the requirement. When properly done the carpet does not re-soil easily.
Does carpet cleaning leads to carpet shrinking?
- This is another common question to most of our customers.
- If the backing of carpet gets wet then the possibility of carpets getting shrunk increases, or if it is fitted poorly, if this is not the case then you don't have to worry.
- Also, wherever possible, prefer low moisture cleaning which avoids the shrinking and also the dampness for a longer time.
Is the usage of chemicals safe?
- When considering this factor, it is important to know that right professionals use the right products as these materials will have a very close contact with your skin and body, they will have effects depending on their presence and in particularly on kids and pets who love lying around on the carpets.
- So it is an essential part to know and understand the appropriate use of chemicals in right manner to achieve right results. So, all people of Reading, Kutztown and Pottstown, PA, always be sure to make the right choice of organic products whenever possible.
How much time required to dry the carpets?
- The time required to dry the carpets depend upon the area of the carpet, if it is an open area, then it takes nearly thirty minutes, and if the area is close, it takes two-three hours when low moisture method is used.
- And likewise, the time will differ when using steam cleaning the ideal time for drying a carpet after steam cleaning is 24-hours.
Dri-Masters in Reading, Kutztown, and Pottstown, PA are equipped with a professional setup to clean the carpets with possibly the best technology in use.
They have services from 7 am to 7 pm. with every method available for carpet cleaning in only $99, which is affordable.
For any further assistance and help please contact on 800-897-4032.