Tiles are one of those materials in our house or any commercial space to last long for years together, but with passing time they get stained. Most of the times the tiles and the grout are porous in nature, dirt and stains get trapped in them which makes them look dirty and untidy; this eventually gives a wrong impression to visitors.
And when it comes to shower and the tub areas, mold, mildew and the soap cause stains, which can sometimes also, lead to health issues if the mold spreads to the backboard or drywall areas.
So, when you clean them daily by using the mopping or vacuuming method they do not get cleaned sufficiently. Also, frequent cleaning of grout is not possible and tedious work.
Invest your some time in tile and grout cleaning, seal them for long-lasting results.
Do tile and grout cleaning simply:
Soap and water form a great combo- Worried about spots and spills on the floor? Now you don't have to because the fusion of warm water and mild soap will be there for your rescue.
It is not always necessary for you to pick up your cleaning products of harder nature as these products can deteriorate the surface of your tiles and the grout.
Soap and water are gentle elements, and the best part is that they are affordable!
Avoid adding the shine, as an x-factor:
Do you love to experiment with your cleaning products? Probably yes, but it is always preferable to avoid using the products that state to add the additional shine.
These products consist of wax- like substance, and with the usage of these materials, you will eventually find a development of wax layer on the surfaces causing your tiles and grouts to appear dark and dingy.
Regular care, a key element:
- One time in a week: Regular cleaning forms the basis so sweep your floors to maintain the quality of your floors and grout.
- Always: Usage of door mats at the entrance of every door can be an important step for you to deal the problem of your dirty floor. With this, the sand, oil, grit and other things won't create a mess for you.
- Frequent: Wiping with mild soap and warm water can prevent the build-up of dust on the countertops.
- Promptly: To avoid stains and scratches wipe any spills on the hard surfaces.
- Seldom: Use neutral cleaners to mop your floor; as far as possible use filters that are milder in nature and in limited quantity (as recommended) to avoid a dull film on the floor.
Found this useful? We Dri-Masters are always there to help you in giving useful guidance and required help when it comes to tile and grout cleaning. Call us on 800-897-4032